Friday, June 14, 2013

GIMP: Picture editing!

Today I found this program called GIMP. It is a program that you can use to edit photos, and be more creative with. I have actually found it to be quite fascinating. I never realized what all you can do while editing pictures. This for me has been a great find, as I love to take pictures, but nothing is more saddening than finding something wrong with a picture. Especially when it was a one time opportunity.  Here is the example gave on the site that allows you to edit pictures from blemishes

and here is an example from the site of how you can change the perspective and the color scheme.

I am hoping that I can use this to edit some pictures and get some pictures of the food that I cook up on this blog! So continue to check back and look for some upcoming pictures (: 
If you're interest in downloading this program you can find it at http://www.gimp.org/. 
Good night all and enjoy! -Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment